Compact and Versatile
The LQ-Vario is a standalone unit designed for a wide range of volumes and applications, from R&D to full production.
The compact housing results in a small footprint, ideal for labs or production cells. The sliding front door allows for ease of access and versatility.
A Turnkey Solution
LPKF welding machines come as turnkey, laser welding solutions. All of the components necessary to the process are included: laser source and optics,
motion control (galvo-scanner), clamping module, PLC, HMI, contour software and more are all encased in sleak, user friendly design.
A Flexible Process
LPKF is a pioneer in quasi-simultaenous welding, with over 11 years experience welding with the technique.
Modifications to the weld contour can be simply done by loading the new layout data into LPKF's proprietary laser welding software, ProSet. Changing from one product to the next requires minimal time and effort.
The LQ-Vario MF for Microfluidics
A simple switch from the standard diode laser to an
ultra-fine fiber laser and the LQ-Vario is now ready to weld microfluidic devices with even the highest precision requirements. Capble of producing welds in the micrometer range, repeatadly, with no flash or particulates
makes the LQ-Vario MF a natural fit for microfluidics.
- Manual, semi-automated or fully-automated
- Stand-alone system for R&D environments or full production
- Modular expansion options
- Rotary table for increased output
- Double clamping module
- Radial welding module
- Process monitoring options - LPKF offers the widest range of process monitoring options
Communication and Controls
- Integrated industrial PLC for reliable process control
- Siemens touchpanel HMI for easy machine control, parameter adjustment and calling of recipes
- Optional DP/DP coupler for communication with production lines and end-to-end tracking
- PC for control of contour and data tracking software
- ProSet - laser welding specific contour software
- ProCat - tracking of quality control and process data