The LQ-Power is a laser plastic welding workhorse. The system is configured for high-volume production, and can be manually operated or integrated into an automation environment.
A Flexible, Turnkey Solution
LPKF welding machines come as turnkey, laser welding solutions. All of the components necessary to the process are included: laser source and optics,
motion control (galvo-scanner), clamping module, PLC, HMI, contour software and more are all encased in sleak, user friendly design.
Quick-change tools and pre-set parameter recipes reduce typical changeover to under ten minutes.
High-Speed Rotary Table
The high-speed rotary table was designed with production in mind, allowing for parts to be loaded and unloaded during a weld cycle. The fence-like laser protection guard replaces the vertical sliding door, moving with the table rather than in a separate motion, saving precious seconds.
LPKF offers a variety of process monitoring options from melt-collapse to temeperature monitoring with pyrometers. These options are offered as plug-and-play modules to help meet even the most strict quality requirements.
- Turnkey unit for high-volume production
- Designed for manual loading or full automation with pick-and-place robots
- Simple clamping technology allows for unmatched flexibility
- Standardized adapters for quick application changeover
Communication and Controls
- Integrated industrial PLC for reliable process control
- Siemens touchpanel HMI for easy machine control, parameter adjustment and calling of recipes
- Optional DP/DP coupler for communication with production lines and end-to-end tracking
- PC for control of contour and data tracking software
- ProSet - laser welding specific contour software
- ProCat - tracking of quality control and process data