The LPKF ProtoPrint E is a synonym for simple, affordable and reliable manual SMT printing, allowing prototypes and small series of pitches down to 0, 625 mm (25 mils), and size 160 x 200 mm to be done rapidly. This compact desk top printer provides numerous possibilities, from stencil, screen, gap, to on-contact printing, either with polymer or metal stencils. A double-sided mechanical quick release frame for frameless stencils is part of the system.
- On-contact and gap printing
- Integrated quick release frame
- Supports metal and polimer stencils
- Down to pitch 0,625 mm (25 mils)
- Fine adjustment in all axes