In-house vs. Outsource: PCB Prototyping Concerns for RF/Microwave Executives
Prototyping is an essential part of the PCB design process, especially when it comes to RF & Microwave applications. There are two prevalent options one can choose when looking for a PCB prototyping solution: outsourcing the work to an external provider or manufacturing prototypes in- house with a milling machine or laser system.
This webinar analyzes the two processes, revealing advantages and disadvantages you may have not considered before.
In The Webinar:
Who This Will Benefit:
- Pros and cons of each prototyping option
- A breakdown of parameters to find the right option for you
- Special considerations for those in the RF & Microwave industries
- Anyone involved in the PCB prototyping process
- RF & Microwave executives
- RF and antenna designers
- RF & Microwave engineers